Thank you all who joined us! The project was funded quickly with an astonishing start and a huge success, and the rest of the campaigning time was spent in a slow, but stable growth. The boost of the last days was enough to unlock four additional stretch goals. We give you our special thanks for reaching the community goals and the kind words we got. We received many messages and comments stating that this game has much more in it than what it reached here – and we feel exactly the same. Hopefully we will be able to prove to those who haven’t supported us now that Hexpanse deserves more!
We have two great announcements as a farewell from the campaign:
- You will receive one more of the incomplete stretch goals in order to keep up the value of the Admiral edition: the Iceworld on Neptunus’ Moon is important for the 5-6-player modes, because you do not get only a new board, but a new game experience as well! We didn’t want to deprive our backers from this, because many of you claimed that they would like to play Hexpanse in a larger group.
- The other great news – especially for our German speaking backers – that the campaign will continue on www.spiele-offensive.de. Anyone can join this campaign that is going to start presumably next week! But to increase the stake for you: you will receive the stretch goals that we will reach in the Spielschmiede campaign! That’s what we call good news for the finish!
The things to do after the end of the campaign:
- A Kickstarter survey will go out in the coming weeks, which is hosted by Kickstarter itself. Very important to give a real email address, to get appropriate informations.
- Before submitting the game to the printing facility, you can set the questionable factors in the Pledge Manager and you can choose add-ons on demand.
And what should you do if you backed this project, but your card was declined?
If your pledge was declined, just log in to Kickstarter and click the “Fix payment” button in the banner at the top of your screen. This will guide you through the process of changing your payment method. Backers have 7 days to resolve payment issues before they are dropped from the project.
Here are things to look into:
- Check that you entered a valid credit card number and the correct expiration date.
- Confirm that your billing address and phone number are correct.
- Make sure you haven’t exceeded the credit limit on your card.
If everything checks out, it’s possible your bank put a hold on the charge. Please contact your bank to authorize the pledge, then you’ll still need to follow the “Fix Payment” link to retry your pledge.
P.S.: Hexpanse has been the first Kickstarter project of KoronaGames. We ensure you that this wasn’t the last time you’ve heard of us… 😉